Our Lord made every women beautiful

She is more precious than jewels, and nothing you desire can compare with her.

Proverbs 3:15

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Palladio Mosiac Blush

This is a new mosiac blush that I bought. This is from Sally Beauty Supply and is about ten dollars but if you have a Membership it is available for 7 dollars. I prefer buying mosiac blushes because it is a mix of colors and it is easier to find a good match for your skin tone instead of buying several different blushes and hoping one will match you. This mosiac comes in two colors. This one is in Desert Rose, the other had more hot pink shades. I haven't used it yet which it why I only swiped it with a Q-tip. Its shimmery but its only barely noticeable in the sun. Its great and peachy color for spring time. 
Happy blogging and God bless! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you have to say!