Our Lord made every women beautiful

She is more precious than jewels, and nothing you desire can compare with her.

Proverbs 3:15

Sunday, May 22, 2011

ELF Cosmetics!

I remember back when I was in seventh grade, ELF cosmetics made their first debut in my local Dollar Store. I was new to makeup and my mom bought me one of their eyeshadows and I loved it to death; used it until I hit pan. My friends were all trying out makeup too but they all made fun of me for using ELF because it was "cheap dollar store" makeup. I never used it again and everyone considered this stuff poor quality... Now here I am almost seven years later and I'm seeing ALOT of ELF makeup everywhere, even Target. And what surprised me most was that so many gurus love their products! I guess this stuff is no longer considered cheap qaulity? Anyway, since there were so many good reviews out there, I decided to do a haul. And by haul I mean HUGE haul. I think I bought about... close to 60 studio line products and about 40 essential products. Thats about 100 things give or take! I just put my order in maybe a few minutes ago, I cannot wait for this stuff to come in so I can show you guys!If you use ELF well here is another few reviews for you to enjoy and if your on the fence about it like I was then the both of us will have to wait for the order to come in to see if its worth the money. Keep reading for the updates! Happy Blogging, and of course God bless :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you have to say!