Our Lord made every women beautiful

She is more precious than jewels, and nothing you desire can compare with her.

Proverbs 3:15

Sunday, June 5, 2011

Acrylic Nails

I think all women can agree that they love seeing new acylic nail design and nail art so I have decided to share with everyone my current full set, and my matching tootsies too! I got these done for my boyfriend's graduation dinner. These were done by my manicurist in a salon out of town for $45 plus $15 for the toes. On my hands I got the newer Duckfoot tips which I have been seeing everywhere lately! I requested a dark pink acrylic though I usually prefer the most natural looking color my manicurist has; I figured the dark pink would make the other colors pop! As for the design, I asked for the thing that never gets old and is seen on every nail nowadays: Zebra print. I split them diagonally though and did the other half with a purple confetti glitter powder that is added to the acrylic powder. On my thumb and ring finger I am sporting half purple sparkle, and half China Glaze silver as an undercoat and plum OPI crackle polish to top it off! I have been dieing to get a full set with the greatest polish to hit the shelves lately. On my toes I decided to match my fingers with the crackle polish. This is all topped with protective UV gel. This isnt a review but rather a way to share something that I think a lot of ladies enjoy. I love seeing different designs that people get so here's a look at mine, enjoy!
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.1

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you have to say!