Our Lord made every women beautiful

She is more precious than jewels, and nothing you desire can compare with her.

Proverbs 3:15

Sunday, June 5, 2011

Gucci Guilty


I was fortunate to recieve this perfume sample from Gucci; it is their newest scent Guilty. The deluxe sample came with a mini poster  and informational postcard on the Eau de Toilette. This oriental floral fragrance contains top notes of Pink Pepper, a heart note of Lilac, and base notes of Patchoili and Amber. This new scent is supposed to awaken the inner vixen in every women and encourage them to be promiscuous and have a dangerous adventure. The scent goes on light and floral at first and is very intruiging. After a few hours of wear, it will turn darker, heavier, muskier, and over all, sexier. This is definitely an evening perfume. It reminds me of a venus fly trap; the way it is beautiful and alluring yet traps you in its danger. This fragrance wouldn't be what I call dangerous but it will bring men arching their necks for another whiff as you walk by. I asked my boyfriend what he thought of it and he agreed he would hands down have an affair with a woman wearing this scent. Of course he was only kidding but the intent stays the same; this perfume lives up to its name; making you feel sexy and empowered, and maybe even a little Guilty later with the men that find your scent inviting. This retails at $75 dollars for 75 ml. In my opinion, it is worth the money; I have purchased more expensive frangrances and I plan to buy this one next! Join the band wagon, be Guilty ;)
Happy blogging!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you have to say!