Our Lord made every women beautiful

She is more precious than jewels, and nothing you desire can compare with her.

Proverbs 3:15

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

We've Moved!

Ok well I didnt move, my makeup did! I decided I needed more room and better lighting for my Makeup set up and becuase I don't own a vanity I had to come up with something of my own. This is what I came up with: It is a bedside table in front of my window! I may not have the best set up that most women do but I can still create great looks with what I've got. Un/fortunately I share a room with my younger sister so I take what I can get. Hopefully when Im a bit older and married I'll set a room off to the side just for beauty (fingers crossed!).
I keep my cosmetics drawers up on top. The purple bin next to it holds my false lashes (I will have a storage review soon on where I got those and the price on them). I bought a small brush holder recently which sits next to the purple bin and I keep my daily-use brushes there for convenience. I placed this right in front of my window and when Im doing my makeup I can just pull back the curtains to have amazing lighting. My makeup has actually been looking so much better because of this; I no longer think something looks good but then see it change to being too much when I step outside! My bedsid table comes with two drawers which is perfect for some extra storage. I keep any extra brushes, lotions, creams, etc in those drawers. It has just worked out so much better for me. For those who are not lucky enough to own a vanity table, this may work for you as it has for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you have to say!