Our Lord made every women beautiful

She is more precious than jewels, and nothing you desire can compare with her.

Proverbs 3:15

Sunday, June 5, 2011

EOS Lip Balm Smooth Sphere

When summer time comes around my makeup routine changes. California's summers get hot enough to cook an egg on the pavement! So instead of using lipsticks which do nothing to moisturize my lips in the heat, I use lip balms or chapsticks to keep my kisser from drying out. My favorite this year are from EOS or Evolution of Smooth. These can be found at your local Walmart or Target for around $3 or $4. I love the shape of these! They come a little egg shaped with a thumb imprint. You twist them open, but instead of digging your fingers into the balm, these are inverted and a ball of balm protrudes from the bottom half of the sphere! This makes it easy to apply: just pucker up and rub the little ball of balm on your pout, twist the cap back on and your done! These are made packed with shea butter, jojoba oil, and vitamin E. These are 100% all natural and 95% organic. They are gluten free, paraben free, petroleum free, and phthalate free. They come in five flavors. I only bought three: Honeysuckle Honeydew, Summer Fruit, and Lemon Drop. I was not able to find flavors Medicated Tangerine or Sweet Mint. These work so well. I had severely chapped lips and using these for two days cleared it all up! I definitely reccomend these balms. The company also sells hand lotion, body lotion, shave cream, and lip balms in Smooth Stick form. I hope you get a chance to try out their products! Happy blogging and God bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you have to say!