Our Lord made every women beautiful

She is more precious than jewels, and nothing you desire can compare with her.

Proverbs 3:15

Sunday, June 5, 2011

Coming Soon: E.L.F


Boxes with tissue marks an open box day (the day I open boxes)!! I got my ELF orders in, and reviews are soon to follow. The shipping took longer than most places I order from; ELF partnered with USPS and FedEx took about two weeks to get my orders to Cali from NY. They packaged everything very nicely though, and nothing was damagaed on the journey to my home. Here is a sneak peak of my orders...
I won't be reviewing every single thing I purchased because half of the order belongs to my sister. You can see reviews of her products on her blog at sparklemepink94.blogspot.com
Keep reading for ELF reviews in the upcoming weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you have to say!