Our Lord made every women beautiful

She is more precious than jewels, and nothing you desire can compare with her.

Proverbs 3:15

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Sally Hansen Salon Effects Real Nail Polish Strips


I was finally able to try these highly raved about nail strips for myself, and I must agree; these are wonderful! I bought mine at Walmart for about $9 which beats getting a manicure at a salon for $15 and up. The shade I have here is called Laced Up. These strips are really easy to use, as long as you follow instructions, and last for two whole weeks before chipping!
These come on a box which also contains a nail file, cuticle pusher, and instruction booklet.
Very Important: DO NOT open the strips until you are ready to use them. These are REAL nail polish strips and opening them before you use them will dry out the polish on the strip, and later it will not stick to your nail.
I learned by mistake! I was excited to try them so I opened the inner packaging just to have a look, when I came to use them later I had to trash them because they had dried out.
These are so simple to use. Simply clip and file nails to prepare for manicure. Push back cuticles and size up the strips to find the perfet fit for each nail. Wash hands and wipe nails down with some polish remover to ensure a clean, smooth surface for application. Press strip firmly to nail and file away the excess! Done! For a longer lasting effect, use a topcoat. These can be removed easily with polish remover.
I have very itty bitty nails and I was able to use one box of strips for both hands and feet! And I still had  some left over! Of course, the left overs must be thrown out because they dry out anyway. But for $10 I was able to get a beautiful mani/pedi.
The design and detail would have cost so much more in a salon!
I HIGHLY recommend this product!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you have to say!