Our Lord made every women beautiful

She is more precious than jewels, and nothing you desire can compare with her.

Proverbs 3:15

Thursday, September 15, 2011

Senior Portraits! And news on a Youtube beauty channel!

Hello everyone! My little sister, Jessica, is a senior in highschool this year and she took her senior portraits yesterday! So over the last weekend, I practiced different makeup looks on her and I wanted to share with everyone what she decided she liked best!

This is just a practice picture we took in our bathroom, I had her sit on the toilet! Lol


Here is a close up of her face makeup, amazing what a difference lighting can make!



And a closeup of her eye makeup. I wanted a neutral look but not muted colors. I added vibrancy to a natural eye.

I am working on a Youtube beauty channel at the moment; I'm hoping to launch it sometime this month, and one of my first videos will be a tutorial and tips for senior portraits (or any other type of portraits too!). I will go over this exact look, go over tips for poses that work for your face and body type, and some tips on what to wear for your shape!

If you are curious to see the final product and look from Jessica's shoot, I will post some of the pictures in the next week or so!
Stay beautiful!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you have to say!