Our Lord made every women beautiful

She is more precious than jewels, and nothing you desire can compare with her.

Proverbs 3:15

Sunday, January 1, 2012

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!!

Hello ladies! I hope everyone had a wonderful, fun, and safe new year celebration!


Today is my anniversary with my hubbs, Victor. We had dinner together at a tepan yaki joint, it was his first time and it was pretty exciting!


My other half, Victor, and I at our anniversary dinner.


Here he is deciding what to order


Having some mushroom soup before the main course!

Here is my FOTD for my NYE out and I touched it up again for new years day.

My Zipangu inspired look!


Product used listed below.

Skin Care:
-Clean and Clear Persa-gel 10 on any blemishes.
-Burt's Bees Radiance eye cream
-Loreal Youth Code serum
-Shaklee Enfuselle moisturizer

Face:
-Rimmel Fix and Perfect primer
-Revlon Colorstay foundation
-Benefit Erase Paste
-Neutrogena Mineral Sheers Powder Foundation
-Maybelline Dream Bouncy Blush as a base
-Milani Baked Blush 

Brows:
-Sally Beauty eyebrow pencil
-Colorista palette

Eyes:
-Maybelline Eye Tattoo cream shadow as base
-Urban Decay Naked2 palette in Half Baked, Bootycall, and Chopper
-Mac Antiqued in my outer V

Lashes:
-Bare Escentuals bareMinerals Flawless Definition mascara

Lips:
-Revlon Just Bitten lipstain in Gothic


I got my earrings from a little shanty swapmeet/flea market in Riverside~ $1!

I had a few mishaps during my evening's preperation!

As I was shaving, I slipped and somehow manages to slice my nail off my finger! OUCH. So Mani Mondays will be postponed. Sorry :/

And, I also made such a horrible mistake! Some of you may remember my run in last May with the ELF lash curler, the rubber fell out and sliced off my lashes! They grew back in about 3 months.

Well last night I could not, for the life of me, find my lash curler and had to turn to my ELF one... big mistake. Guess what, it sliced my lashes off AGAIN!   So here goes another 3 months of lash serum and falsies to fill in my baldie lashline!

Should I post photos? hmm.. lol

How was everyone's festivities?! I hope everyone has a blessed new year!

Love and Lipstick,
Monique

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you have to say!