Our Lord made every women beautiful

She is more precious than jewels, and nothing you desire can compare with her.

Proverbs 3:15

Saturday, February 18, 2012

China Glaze Spring 2012



Hello! I just wanted to bring everyone an update on the Spring polishes from China Glaze. My samples did come in and I have live swatches of them on a nail wheel in a recent video.


Pricing: $7 each


Available at: exclusively at ULTA, Sally's Beauty Supply, and professional salons this February


Pros:
-Opaque
-Only needs 2 coats, 1 coat if wearing a white base
-Applies smoothly
-Normal drying time


Cons:
-Sunshine Pop was a little on the sheer side, needed three coats
-That particular color also stained my nails yellow, with a base coat

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you have to say!