Our Lord made every women beautiful

She is more precious than jewels, and nothing you desire can compare with her.

Proverbs 3:15

Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Kreativ Blogger Award!

Hey guys! I have recently been awarded the Kreativ Blogger Award! I have never been awarded this so I am very excited! I was given this award by Amberlynn, Thanks again!!




If you have been given this award too, here are some rules:
-Link back to the person who gave you this award
-Answer the following questions
-Award 10 other bloggers and let them know they have been awarded!
-Share 7 random facts about yourself

Here are the Questions:

1. Name your favorite song
I could never pick a favorite, there are so many!

2. What is your favorite dessert
CHEESECAKE! Yum

3. What ticks you off
Hm.. When someone says "I have a surprise for you" and then makes me wait for it. Please don't tell me that there is a surprise waiting for me! Just surprise me with it! Lol

4. When I'm upset I...
Cry. Im an easy crier. I cry when I'm sad, angry, happy.. I'm fairly comfortable with crying hehe

5. What is your favorite pet
Like what kind of animal is your favorite pet? Dogs.
Or
Which of your pets is your favorite? It changes everyday! If one dog is sick, that dog becomes my favorite that day.

6. Black or White
Eh, I choose gray :)

7. Biggest fear
I don't really have one, sorry!

8. Everyday attitude
Nothing risque, nothing gained.

9. What is perfection to you
Trying your very hardest

10. Guilty pleasure
MAKEUP HAULING!!

7 Random Facts:
-My name isn't really Monique.. shhhhhh ;)
-My favorite number is 6
-I don't like music of my generation >.<
-I like to read
-One of my hobbies is home decor.. Im dieing to move out and decorate a place of my own!
-I LOVE flowers!
-My shoe size, ring size, and underwear size is the same

Here are 10 bloggers who have also been awarded and should be checked out, they're awesome!
-Akira53
-Beauty Bar
-Beauty Broadcast
-Kandeeland
-KandeeJ
-Messy Hair, Pretty Dress
-Steps to Perfection
-The Polish Jinx
-Julep
-Chicachew

Thanks again Amberlynn for awarding me!

2 comments:

  1. Hiya! I came over from Ashleys blog, Steps to Perfection! I am now a new follower :) Please follow my blog too! xo Steph

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much!! I'm now subscribed to you too! :)

      Delete

I'd love to hear what you have to say!