Our Lord made every women beautiful

She is more precious than jewels, and nothing you desire can compare with her.

Proverbs 3:15

Friday, November 2, 2012

LUVMYBOX Review Coming Soon!

Hello lovelies!! I have a secret SEXY surprise coming for you soon! I will be receiving a sample box from LUVMYBOX for me to review! 

This box is a subscription box full of goodies to spice up your love life in the bedroom! I think this is a fun and exciting thing to share with all of you, I don't mean to be offensive at all to anyone with my sharing this review. This review will contain age-sensitive sex-related material and might not be suitable for young viewers and readers. If you are under the age of 21 or you don't have your parent's/guardian's permission to continue reading or watching the review, please opt out! 

I will have the review in within the week or its arrival! Thanks for tuning in and I will catch up with all of you later! 

Love and lipstick, 
Monique

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you have to say!