Our Lord made every women beautiful

She is more precious than jewels, and nothing you desire can compare with her.

Proverbs 3:15

Saturday, November 17, 2012

Night Owl Paper Goods


My lovely paper goods!
Hello friends! We are getting close to the holiday season and I thought it would be the perfect time to share a product review with all of you!

Night Owl Paper Goods was kind enough to send me a couple of samples of their Holiday greeting cards and a beautiful journal with a peacock on the front cover. 

The greeting cards are printed on WOOD! They're a thin gorgeous ply-wood material; similar to tongue depressors, and are bright and vivid. Visit their site to customize your own greeting cards with your holiday photos!

The journal was my favorite part of the package; it is also made from the same wood material and is just the right size to fit in a purse. Jot down your thoughts, shopping lists, & reminders.

From a very young age I began journaling and now that I'm engaged and soon to be married, I feel journaling is even more important! 

Night Owl Paper Goods has tons of gifts to choose from including stationary, calendars, notebooks, greeting and note cards, organizers, etc. These all have bright and beautiful art and images like the peacock I received as well as owls (of course!), foxes, whales, and other fun animals!

Please be sure to support their site and shop HERE. Happy start to your holiday season! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you have to say!