Our Lord made every women beautiful

She is more precious than jewels, and nothing you desire can compare with her.

Proverbs 3:15

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Coastal Scents Order Number 2 & 3

I am a big fan of Coastal Scents cosmetics. They have so much to offer from premade and custom palettes, mineral makeup, pigments, brushes, and so much more. Their site is not as glamourous as other sites but it is easy to navigate and offers great prices for quality products. The first thing I ever ordered from them was the 88 Warm eyeshadow palette and I'll have photos and some swatches of it up soon. Last week I also ordered two more palettes, some brushes, concealer quad, and other miscelaneous items but the shipping is taking quite a while so it might be a week or two before it all comes in. When it finally does arrive I will put up a review and some swatches for everyone to check out. For now here is their website in case you want to check out some products for yourself! :)
Happy Blogging and God bless.

http://www.coastalscents.com/cfwebstore/index.cfm

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you have to say!