Our Lord made every women beautiful

She is more precious than jewels, and nothing you desire can compare with her.

Proverbs 3:15

Thursday, April 28, 2011

Coastal Scents Oval Camoflage Brush

This is one of the brushes I ordered from Coastal Scents, its the C224 concealer and foundation brush. This brush was $3.49. It is great qualty, the bristles are softer than I thought they would be. This comes pretty close as a dupe for MACs 195 only the CS one is not pointed. This brush is firm enough to pat on and blend out product but its not too stiff . I've heard of people using this brush for other things as well such as packing on pigment loose/miniral shadows beacuse it is so versatile. It has no shedding and does not have an odd odor. This brush is great, I'm glad I got it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you have to say!