Our Lord made every women beautiful

She is more precious than jewels, and nothing you desire can compare with her.

Proverbs 3:15

Thursday, April 28, 2011

Coastal Scents Pro Mini Kabuki & Bag

This itty bitty brush is the cutest thing. This is available at Coastal Scents for $6.95. I thought this was going to be a bit bigger from the picture on their site; however, this is only about the size of my index finger and I have very small hands. My largest finger is a size 6 so you can just imagine how small this is compared to a normal hand. The bag is a replica of snake skin and has a strurdy snap closure.  When unsnapped, the bag rolls open and reveals a linen pouch for your brush. I was expecting something bigger but I'm not entirely dissappointed because I needed something to just toss in my bag when I'm in a hurry. If you're looking for a regular sized kabuki for everyday use you will probably not like this. CS has a few more for only 2 or so more dollars and that would be a better investment. These bristles are very soft but it does shed a little. After my first use it lost about 2 hairs but no more after that. When I opened it, it had an odd smell to it; maybe from being in their warehouse? Overall this brush is cute but not completely worth the money, for a few dollars more you can just get a prettier full sized one that doesnt shed or smell.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you have to say!