Our Lord made every women beautiful

She is more precious than jewels, and nothing you desire can compare with her.

Proverbs 3:15

Thursday, April 28, 2011

Coastal Scents Camo Quad



This concealer quad is from Coastal Scents for $7.95 and is a great find. I bought mine in "Medium" and the picture in the center of the collage is true to what it really looks like in person. Some reviews said that this color was way too light to be considered medium but for my skin tone it was just right. This quad is not too light at all. The consitency of this concealer is extremely creamy and equally pigmented. When using this it is very important to use the smallest amount possible. Believe me just one light swipe of the fingertip is a little too much so keep that in mind. Too much product will look cakey. For best results I picked up the product with my finger tip and warmed it between my fingers before dapping it onto my face. After that I blended it out with my C224 and the results were great! The top white color can be used on the inner and outer corners of the eyes and also as a base under shadows. I tried this as a base and it was perfect, just dont apply too much or it will crease. The next shade, moving in a clockwise motion, was a perfect match for my undereye area. The bottom shade was a good color for my blemishes and any scars from healing acne. The last shade was a bit too light to use for a base or under eye/blemish corrector so I'm not sure what I'll do with it yet. I have heard of some people mixing the shades in the quad to find one that suits them best so I guess thats what I'll do. For the price, this concealer is really high quality which is why just a little is the right ammount. I'll probably buy a new one once I hit pan.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you have to say!