Our Lord made every women beautiful

She is more precious than jewels, and nothing you desire can compare with her.

Proverbs 3:15

Thursday, April 28, 2011

Coastal scents 88 Metal Mania Palette

It is finally here! My long awaited palette! I bought this palette initially because I wanted some new colors for spring and this palette is absolutely perfect for just that.This palette is available on the CS website for $24.95, standard palette price. These colors are just gorgeous. They have great pigmentation and color payoff. There is all shimmer colors in this palette (hence the name METAL MANIA) but it is not overly glittery. The colors have a slight sheen to them. There is a range of highlights, bronze/golds, greens, blues, purples, pinks, reds, yellows, corrals, and some browns. These colors are intense and bright, they have perfect spring shades. Luckily my palette didnt come damaged!

Here are the first set of swatches I did for the palette. A grassy green, a yellow toned bronze, an orchid purplem and a corral toned pink. All of these swatches are done with one finger swipe and no base so just imagine how amazing these are with a brush and some shadow insurance or primer potion.



The last set of swatches I did were some more nuetral tones to show that this palette can be extreme and subtle depending on what kind of look you're trying to achieve. The first swatch is a bronze, the next a seaglass teal, the next is a champagne highlight, and the last is a deep brown with a slight plum undertone. The thing I love about this palette is that every color has an undertone or different colored irredescent shimmer to it that makes for an interesting eyelook.
This palette is wonderfully versatille and in my opinion absolutely necessary for this spring.
Thats it for my first CS haul today, lets hope my second package comes in tomorrow!
Happy Blogging and God bless! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you have to say!