Our Lord made every women beautiful

She is more precious than jewels, and nothing you desire can compare with her.

Proverbs 3:15

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Coastal Scents Synthetic Shadow Brush

I bought quite a few brushes in my last CS order. This one here is the Synthetic Shadow brush. I bought two of these and they are $2.95 each on the website. The bristles at the top are supossed to be white but as you can see, I have already used mine. Its a fluffy duo-fiber brush and it is great for blending shadows or applying highlight under the brow. The ferrule on this brush is great, there is no shedding what so ever. The handle is standard length and is matte black. The size of the brush bristles are about medium length and very fluffy so this brush will not give you a precise application; its better for blending harsh lines. The brush is very soft and had no wierd smell when i opened it. This can be considered a dupe for MAC's 239, only this is a duo-fiber brush. I am very pleased with this brush and reccomend it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you have to say!