Our Lord made every women beautiful

She is more precious than jewels, and nothing you desire can compare with her.

Proverbs 3:15

Friday, May 20, 2011

Biore Nourish Moisture Lotion

Here is another moisturizer I tried and its Biore's Nourish with SPF 15. I found this at Walmart for around $9. I got this because I absolutely love Biore's cleansers, so I trusted that the lotion would be good too. (I'll have cleanser reviews up soon!) This lotion is supposed to deliver nutrients, balance and fortify the skin. I usually only use this at night because its quite heavy but I like the way my skin looks in the morning. I wake up with a softer and more glowing complexion; maybe from the "balancing and fortifying"? Whatever it is, I really like it! The only reason I don't use it for day is because the heavy consistency leaves my skin oily :p Darn oil! Lol, but for night time use it is perfect. It hydrates my skin over night so in the morning I don't have puffy dark eyes (dry skin under the eyes causes all of that!) and in the morning I just wash off excess oil and use my lighter day lotion. If you dont have oily skin, this is a great product for all day wear. Happy Blogging!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you have to say!