Our Lord made every women beautiful

She is more precious than jewels, and nothing you desire can compare with her.

Proverbs 3:15

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Olay Complete

Another moisturizer I tried was Olay's Complete moisturizer for Combination/oily skin. This was around $10 at Walmart and I had heard great things about it so I bought it on a whim. I came home and tried it for a few days. The box promised a light and non greasy formula with UV protection and Vitamins E & B3. After trying it for about a week, I could not stand it anymore :/ It actually burned when I put it on my face. Again I didnt like the smell on this one either and it still left my face oily. I decided to look on Olays website and the reviews their from other (dis)satisfyed customers said that the company developed a new formula recently (the one I bought) and that it was just horrible. Others agreed with me that it was not oil free and made their faces more oily. These ladies were very upset and all were demanding the old formula back which was truelly Oil-free. I should have read the reviews before purchasing lol. But I didnt completely waste ten dolars; this moisturizer turned out great for my mom :) I'll keep looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you have to say!