Our Lord made every women beautiful

She is more precious than jewels, and nothing you desire can compare with her.

Proverbs 3:15

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Proactive Solutions

I have been obsessed with moisturizers lately. Its close to summer and my skin needs a light moisturizer that won't give me any oil and but add some SPF. I am still on that struggle to find that perfect moisturizer! But I have tried a number of some recently and I thought I would share what I thought about them. The first is Proactive's Oil Free Moisture with SPF 15. It comes in their package for $30.  This was supposed to keep from adding oil to my skin, which I really need because I have oily skin. I had high hopes for this but they came crashing down after I tried this. I was hoping for something light that can go on under makeup. It is light, but thats the only thing I liked about it. This is not oil free, it actually made my skin more oily! Especially on my forehead. This also smelled yucky. So I don't recommend this for those of you with oily skin. I'll keep looking for that perfect moisturizer, wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you have to say!