Our Lord made every women beautiful

She is more precious than jewels, and nothing you desire can compare with her.

Proverbs 3:15

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Coastal Scents Doefoot Angle Blender

This is the C419 Angle Blender and it is available for $3.95 on the website. I mostly bought this because I have never tried a doefoot brush of any kind and I wanted to see what it was all about. I was a little disappointed when I opened my brush. The bristles around the outer edge were frayed and spewing in crazy directions. Im not sure if it was from packaging or handling but it brought it down a star on the scale for me. The bristles were not as soft as I thought they were going to be, considering all the other brushes were really soft.This brush is made from a combo of goat and sable hairs (might explain the scratchiness) and it is a little fluffy. I thought this was going to mud out my shadows but I was wrong. The brush didnt look good but when I used it, it really changed my thoughts on it. Though it is fluffy, this brush has really good precision and control on crease work and blends out shadows amazingly. This is now definitley a must in my collection, I would compare it to something but I haven't found anything like this yet so if anyone knows of a dupe, send me a message.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you have to say!