Our Lord made every women beautiful

She is more precious than jewels, and nothing you desire can compare with her.

Proverbs 3:15

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Coastal Scents Small Pencil Crease Brush

This is the crease brush I ordered, it was $3.29 and I'm kind of regreting buying it. I almost don't use it. The first thing that caught my eye was how long this brush is. This brush is about 8 inches long! I do not like that at all, it is just a personal prefrence of mine; some people wouldnt mind the length of a brush. The bristles are made from a "goat hair blend". This brush was also a little on the scratchy side. Though the name says crease brush, I don't reccomend using this for the crease and outer V work because it is just way too precise. I tried it and it ended up being very hard to blend out and even after I had blended it, it still looked harsh. This is better for smudgeing liner or applying a little white or shimmer on the inner corner of the eyes. Other than that I dont use it at all. This doesnt compare to anything becuase I'm pretty sure there arent brushes with this many downsides. The only upside I would say is no shedding.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you have to say!