Our Lord made every women beautiful

She is more precious than jewels, and nothing you desire can compare with her.

Proverbs 3:15

Thursday, July 14, 2011

E.L.F Luscious Liquid Lipstick and Mineral Mousturizing Lip Tint

I ordered some lip products from ELF and I will start by saying that these are actually really good products.
The first I want to talk about is their Mineral Mousturizing Lip Tints. These are intensely creamy and have a great color tint to them. They do include SPF 8, although I'm sure it will not make much of a difference with out it. When I first placed my order I got the color Cherry because it was the only one they had, but now I really want to get all of their 7 new colors. These are $3 each and are great products.
The other product I ordered is their Luscious Liquid Lipsticks. I heard these were great from another Guru friend and I ordered 3. From left to right the shades are Brownie Points, Caramel Candy, and Maple Sugar. These are a dollar each and have a great formulation. They are not overly sticky or shimmery. These add just the right amount of color. They work great for sheer color or to add shine over a lipstick. When I first opened them I spent about a minute cranking the applicator until the product came through. This is one of those annoying crank applicators that do take forever! They have doe foot felt applicators which I am not a huge fan of, but they are all minty flavored so that makes up for it; as you all know, I love mint beauty products! Brownie Points is a red toned brown, Caramel Candy is a sheer nude color, and Maple Sugar is a sheer pinky toned nude color. I love all of these and plan on ordering all 12 shades soon! I definitely recommend picking these up; they make great gifts for favor bags, stocking stuffers, or just as finishers for your collection. Happy Blogging and God Bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you have to say!