Our Lord made every women beautiful

She is more precious than jewels, and nothing you desire can compare with her.

Proverbs 3:15

Thursday, July 14, 2011

E.L.F Mechanical Eyelash Curler

After watching some of my favorite Guru reviews on youtube, I was sold and had to order ELF's eyelash curler! I was very excited to get this becuase my lashes, like my hair, cannot hold a curl to save my life. This is also only one dollar and comes with an extra pad and a plastic clamp that holds the curler closed when not in use. When this came in, my excitement dropped and flopped to the ground. I may have just gotten a bad batch (considering everyone else's wonderful raves) but this lash curler sucks, simply put. The rubber pad is always falling out and it falls apart. When I clamped the curler down it cut the rubber in half. That is not the worst part, just how it cut through the rubber, it also cut my lashes! Yes my lashes are now half their length, and I already had short lashes! However, this was about a month and a half ago and my lashes are slowly but surely growing back. I caution everyone when buying this curler, becareful!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you have to say!