Our Lord made every women beautiful

She is more precious than jewels, and nothing you desire can compare with her.

Proverbs 3:15

Monday, August 1, 2011

Open Box(es) Day!

So I just wanted to give a heads up to everyone; I will be going on a week long vacation before school starts up again (I start classes the day after I get back, eek!). So I will not be putting up any posts soon or that often.
BUT
Today I am expecting a package and its the last one I was expecting this summer, so I will finally open them all up today and start trying things out. I'll try em out for the next two weeks or so and have reviews up of everything I recieved soon after that! So please don't lose hope in this blog and have a little patience. If you're curious about the things Im recieving; I have two boxes from Sephora, a box from Laura Geller, another from Sproos Shop designer headbands, one more box of ELF products, and my catch all box of my recent drugstore buys! I can garuantee that these upcoming weeks after my vacation will be packed with fun reviews! :)
Happy blogging and God Bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you have to say!