Our Lord made every women beautiful

She is more precious than jewels, and nothing you desire can compare with her.

Proverbs 3:15

Monday, September 5, 2011

Laura Geller Haul!


I was lucky enough to be in contact with Morgan Henry of Laura Geller Cosmetics, and she was able to send me a few of their products for review!
I had previously posted this review back in early April or May but for some reason it kept getting flagged or removed? I hadn't even noticed until a reader asked for the review, "Will you still be reviewing the Laura Geller products you promised?".
I apoligize if it seemed that I was ignoring any requests or that I do not keep my word! That wasn't my attention everyone :)
So I will have to repost these reviews tomorrow or in the next few days. I think the problem was me trying to post from my cell phone app, I guess all my reviews from that app were not being posted?
But not to worry, they will be up soon and I will not be posting from the app anymore!

Anyway, Laura Geller used to be sold at Sephora for a while, but it can now be found at Ulta, on her own website, and even QVC!
Her line of beauty products include her famous Spackle, Baked Shadows, Blushes, and Bronzers, and some of the longest wearing lip and eye products I have yet to try!
Keep an eye out for these wonderful products!
Thank you once again to Morgan Henry, and all the team at Laura Geller Cosmetics!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you have to say!