Our Lord made every women beautiful

She is more precious than jewels, and nothing you desire can compare with her.

Proverbs 3:15

Friday, December 2, 2011

Sibu Beauty's Cleanse and Detox Facial Soap

I LOVE using all natural products so I was so happy when I got this in the mail! This is a beauty bar sent to me by Sibu.

Here's a little more on the company:
Sibu is an all natural, all organic, cruelty free premium skin care company.

They pride themselves on their most valuable ingredient; found in all of their products, the Himalayan Sea Buckthorn Berry. The berry is better known as the Beauty Berry in Europe and Asia. It contains Omega 3, 6, 7, and 9 (great for hair, skin, and nails!).
The berry is also rumored to help in weight loss-- but don't eat your soap. :) If using sea buckthorn for weightloss is something you're interested in, they do carry dietary supplements on their website...


On to my review of this soap!

Available at: Sibu Beauty http://www.sibubeauty.com/index.php

Price: This was sent to me; its available for $6.95 (for 3.5 ounces)

Packaging: Shrink wrapped and sealed; comes in a box.

Details: Designed to rid skin of impurities and pollutants from everyday exposure. Creates a barrier to protect skin from UV rays and cell damaging free-radicals. Also promotes tissue recovery and healing.
Beauty bar packaging

Packed with more than 190 bioactive compounds to inhinit bacterial growth. Contains no parabens. Free of dairy, wheat, gluten, yeast, sodium and preservatives.

Pros:
-Smells clean and fresh!
-Lathers to a rich, thick, and creamy soap
-Protects from sun damage! I loved this-- even though its winter, you still need to protect yourself from the sun. Now you can just wash up with this before leaving your house everymorning and top it off with a moisturizing SPF!
-Cleans and conditions the skin
-For ALL skin types.
-Didn't dry out my skin
-Becuase its a bar soap, it will last you a long time


Cons:
-Its a bar of soap, it looks like a plain bar of soap. Am I the only one who loves pretty detailing and packaging..
-Its a bar of soap, it sits on a soap dish-- ew!
My beauty bar right before its first use!

Further thoughts: I really liked this soap. I not only used it on my face, but as a body bar in general. I noticed my skin felt smoother and looked brighter. Its not very cute, but it doesn't take away from the results this gave my skin. The only thing I recommend is to buy a soap container that seals up. I hate leaving bar soap to sit out; it gets full of bacteria and just grosses me out!

Would I recommend this: Yes. I liked the results. I would buy this again, most likely for travel. I think this would also look really cute in a gift basket! :)

Let me know your thoughts! What is your favorite natural/organic skincare product? (Mine is Enfuselle!) Do you like the idea of a beauty bar? Or does that gross you out too? Let me know how you would keep your precious soap from getting ruined!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you have to say!