Our Lord made every women beautiful

She is more precious than jewels, and nothing you desire can compare with her.

Proverbs 3:15

Friday, December 2, 2011

Coastal Scents Haul/Unboxing!


Hey Lovees! My little sister's birthday was just this past October and, of course, I could not go without spoiling her (and myself a little!); so the next few posts will be featuring some things I got from Coastal Scents.

I'm sure many of you have seen their new Go Palettes from around the world and I bought a few of those.
I wish I would have picked up a few more but I bought three for now. Here's the entire collection:

I also picked up their newest brush set:




Are any of these products something you have had your eye on? Let me know your thoughts in the comment section!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you have to say!