Our Lord made every women beautiful

She is more precious than jewels, and nothing you desire can compare with her.

Proverbs 3:15

Friday, January 13, 2012

CHINA GLAZE SPRING 2012 COLLECTION!


12 piece 3D counter display
 Hello Lovees! I wanted to bring you all this (photo heavy) sneak preview of China Glaze's new Spring Collection!! I was sent these photos from their PR director (thanks Irene!) and I will be getting a set of these polishes within a few days! I'm not sure how many I may be recieving, but if I do get a decent portion of the collection I want to do a mini GIVEAWAY! So let us cross our fingers..

Now, on to the sneek preview! This Spring Collection is ELECTROPOP!


Collection will be released:
February 2012

The collection is split into two sets:
Brights Collection
$42

Lights Collection
$42

I am extremely excited to try these out, as lately I've been obsessed with pastels (I'm so ready for spring!).

Here are all the beautiful shades! I'm sorry, I was not given the names or finishes for these but as soon as my PR release samples get in I will let you know!

Techno
$7

Kinetic Candy
$7

Electric Beat

Aquadelic

Gaga for Green

Sunshine Pop

Make Some Noise

Wicked Style

Fuchsia Fanatic

Gothic Lolita

Dance Baby

Sweet Hook
SO what do you ladies and gents think!!? Are you excites for the collection? Would you like a giveaway on these?? Let me know your thoughts in the comments section below!

Love and lipstick,
Monique

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you have to say!