Our Lord made every women beautiful

She is more precious than jewels, and nothing you desire can compare with her.

Proverbs 3:15

Thursday, January 26, 2012

MASCARA HAUL

Hello loveelies :)

Before I begin the review for all these mascaras; let me expalin.

I'm sure that EVERYONE goes through makeup phases (this cant be only me!!), right?

For a few weeks you are in love with eyelashes and want to buy all kinds of new ones. Then it changes to blush, and you find yourself lusting after all kinds textures and colors for your cheeks.

I do this ALL the time, and it's kind of how I build my collection (I get obsessive and start buying like crazy!).

I have gone through SO many beauty phases these past few months and mascara was one of them. For a while I was a "one mascara only" girl. I used the same mascara over and over, and repurchased once it dried up. But I have been wanting to experiment with new formulas, brushes, and finishes.

So these upcoming weeks will mostly be mascara reviews! I hope you all enjoy!

P.S.
Does this ever happen to you? (Beauty obsessions)
If so, I'd love to hear your obsessive hauls!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you have to say!