Our Lord made every women beautiful

She is more precious than jewels, and nothing you desire can compare with her.

Proverbs 3:15

Thursday, April 12, 2012

I was HACKED!

Hello everyone! I just wanted to give a quick announcement telling you that I was hacked a few weeks ago! I had no idea this was even going on, but all my accounts (Facebook, Twitter, Blogger, Youtube, and Email) were hacked and the hackers were sending out nasty spam and comments. I have taken care of the mess, un-connected all my accounts, and changed all passwords. If you received any spam or comments, I am very sorry!

2 comments:

  1. oh my gosh, that is so scary and upsetting! sorry that happened to you and glad you've got it all sorted out now! welcome back :) I am having a giveaway to celebrate 50 followers- check it out!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was definitely a wake up call that no matter how few subscribers someone can have, there might be someone out there trying to hack you!!

      The giveaway sounds exciting! I will check it out, thanks! :)

      Delete

I'd love to hear what you have to say!