Our Lord made every women beautiful

She is more precious than jewels, and nothing you desire can compare with her.

Proverbs 3:15

Sunday, May 27, 2012

Biore at discount stores (Big Lots)

Here in my area, there are a few discount department stores that sometimes have pretty impressive beauty/haircare/skincare selections. My favorite places to check out are:


-Big Lots
-TJ Max
-DD's Discount


If I'm lucky,  I find great finds on Benefit, Smashbox, Stila, and Urban Decay. 


Most times I still find great deals on drugstore brands (like $3 for John Frieda products that are still priced at $12 in WalMart!)


Recently I found something that I have yet to see anywhere else:


Biore Restore Skin Boosting Night Serum



This serum is contains 1.3 oz and cost about a buck.


The product is pretty thin but not runny and had a pleasant smell. Although it is light like a serum should be, I felt that this didn't absorb quickly like a serum should. 


I didn't notice any changes in my skin at all when I used this. It didn't brighten my skin, significantly hydrate it, clear my complexion, or anything else serums usually do.


However, it didn't do anything to mess with my skin either. It didn't make me oily, break me out, dry out my skin...


Over all, it felt like I was rubbing semi-set gelatin on my face...


For a buck, I can't complain about losing out or making a bust investment; but I was expecting better quality from Biore.


Has anyone seen this product? I'm surprised that I had never seen this product except at a discount store. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you have to say!