Our Lord made every women beautiful

She is more precious than jewels, and nothing you desire can compare with her.

Proverbs 3:15

Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Use up Those Products!!



I wanted to share with all of you. I know this happens to me A LOT! 


I buy a product thinking I'll love it, but it doesn't work out that well and ends up being tossed to the back of a makeup drawer and never sees the light of day again!! 


Instead, I've been trying to use up those kinds of products in one way or another so my money doesn't go to waste and this is what I've come up with for three particular products.


1. Garnier Skin Renew BB Cream in Medium/Deep. -- This was too moist for my oily skin and the shade oxidized horribly with my already reddish undertones.


2. Hard Candy Glamoflauge  Concealer in Medium -- This concealer is very thick and pasty, and though the color is Medium, it is still way too light for my complexion (Emphasis on WAY TOO LIGHT!)


3. CoverGirl Original Setting Powder in Translucent Honey -- I usually use this powder in the same color but in the Clean formula, not Original. Between the formulas, the color is way off. The clean formula is a light caramel shade while the Original formula is more of a tan bronze shade. I might be able to use as a bronzer, but I don't bronze my face too often.


I mixed the BB Cream and the concealer that made a nice match of my normal foundation with a just in between consistency! Though it was a little on the light side, that wasn't a problem because I used the darker powder to even out my complexion.


How do you make use of unwanted products??

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you have to say!