Our Lord made every women beautiful

She is more precious than jewels, and nothing you desire can compare with her.

Proverbs 3:15

Friday, May 13, 2011

Avon 12 in 1 Shimmering Eye Palette

I'm an Avon fan for some of their products, but definetely not for this one. I'm not sure why this turned out so bad for me? Avon's site has reviews of how GREAT this is so maybe I just got a bad batch?This is Avon's eyeshadow palette, its available for backorder on their website for the price of $20.00. I ordered this when it was still in the catalogues so I got it for less but I dont rememeber the exact price. This palette has 12 colors which break up into 3 quad color arangements. These colors are really beautiful in the palette but on the eyes, they just skip. The quality of these shadows is poor. I have to apply again, and again, and again to get a decent color payoff. There are only like 2 or 3 colors that go on nicely, but overall these are just really flakey. They work way better wet as a liner so thats what I use mine for. I usually love Avon products but this was just disappointing. Maybe you guys will have better luck with this than I did. Happy blogging and God bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you have to say!