Our Lord made every women beautiful

She is more precious than jewels, and nothing you desire can compare with her.

Proverbs 3:15

Monday, May 16, 2011

Face Scrubbie

When I first started questioning people about their skincare, I had a million questions from products others use to how they used them and why. One thing I never asked was what people use to clean their face with, I assumed that most just used their hands. Now there are products out there to help wash your face, like the Clarasonic and the Wave. I've been wanting to try those but they can get pricey, and to be honest I am young and usually do not have tons of money to throw around so I have yet to get any of those products. Instead, I use this cute little face scrubbie and it has done wonders for my face! I used to have acne prone skin and I would get major breakouts; especially around the time I got my period. But ever since I have been using these scrubbies I have only had about three pimple. Not three breakouts, just three pimples. I bought this scrubbie at... The Dollar Store! It came in a three pack and I thought "why not give it a try". Im glad I did. This thing is double sided for superior cleaning. One side is soft and lathers nicely; while the other side is for exfoliating to remove dead skin cells and debris, giving you a clean and bright complexion. I like that these can be thrown in the wash and be reused, or you can just throw them away and buy new ones at the Dollar store. I definitely reccomend this if, like me, you cant afford the bigger products at the moment. It works great and its only a buck :) Happy blogging and God bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you have to say!