Our Lord made every women beautiful

She is more precious than jewels, and nothing you desire can compare with her.

Proverbs 3:15

Monday, May 16, 2011

One n Only Argan Oil Creme


Lately I have been getting into skin and hair care (hello to dry skin and hair lol) so I went to Sally's Beauty Supply to see what was new and selling big. I came across this hair creme. Its "One n Only Argan Oil Style Creme and Curl Creme". I have never used anything with Morrocan argan oil but I heard it is good for age defying treatment and restoring the skin and hair. Its is full of Vitamin E and essential fatty acids which restore the hair to its natural and beautiful soft state. This is at Sallys for $9.49 each bottle, or $8.49 for club members, (style and curl) and comes with a pump, which I love. The bottles are 10 oz and last a good long time. I use it on my hair right after a shower, before I style my hair. It has an AMAZING smell, which is one of the reasons I bought it. It has made my hair less frizzy and guards it against moisture. I also have had softer and shinier hair since using this; it works really great. It gives my hairstyles good hold, smells great, and nourishes it. It is alos good for color protection. I love these cremes and I'm buying more once I run out, Go give them a try! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you have to say!