Our Lord made every women beautiful

She is more precious than jewels, and nothing you desire can compare with her.

Proverbs 3:15

Monday, May 16, 2011

Tresemme Thermal Creations


Because I use heat on my hair almost everyday I have to use a heat protectant on my hair and the best one I've used so far is Tresemmes Thermal Creations Heat Tamer. I bought this at Target for $3.88! And it works really good. I love the smell, and I like that the bottle now has a lock on it so you don't accidently spray the inside of your drawer and waste all your product. It hydrates hair to lock in moisture and keep hair from being dried and damaged from heat and friction. It also leaves hair very soft and it isnt too sticky. I hate when a product makes your hair crunchy or sticky. I give this one five stars for a drugstore find.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you have to say!