Our Lord made every women beautiful

She is more precious than jewels, and nothing you desire can compare with her.

Proverbs 3:15

Monday, May 16, 2011

Suave Professionals Invigorating Clean Shampoo and Conditioner


Some emails concerning what I wash my hair with made me laugh. Alot of people thought I used really High end products and I just thought it funny because its actually the complete opposite. If you havent already noticed, I use the cheapest thing that smells good when it comes to shampoos and stuff like that. The only time I have ever used a high end shampoo and conditioner was about three years ago. My dad bought me Joico K-Pak as a gift and it was about $45 a bottle (can you say thank you daddy?!?). I have to admit, it did amazing things for my hair. But for now, since my hair isnt in bad condition, I stick to the everyday drugstore stuff. Right now I'm using Suave Professionals Rosemary+Mint Shampoo and Conditioner. I get it at Walmart for $1.84, and I love it :) I like the smell, I like that it gives me that tingly clean feeling on my scalp, and I like that it saves me money. Thats all there is to my shampoo and conditioner guys. I hope this made you guys smile, and realize I'm just like you :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you have to say!