Our Lord made every women beautiful

She is more precious than jewels, and nothing you desire can compare with her.

Proverbs 3:15

Friday, May 13, 2011

Flirt! High Wattage Intense and Creamy Lip Color

I had a poll going on a while back asking readers which is their favorite brand of lipstick; the winner was Revlon. I have never tried their lipsticks but I think now I will :) Anyway, because I was asking all of you about your favorite brand I thought I would share mine! My favorite lipstick at the moment is Flirt! Cosmetics High Wattage Intense and Creamy Lip Color. I bought this in December of last year while doing some Christmas shopping and I have yet to declare a new favorite lipstick. This is the best I’ve tried and the name is true to the product. This lipstick is available at Kohl’s for $12 and there are 30 different shades; however, they have a brand new 31 shade out for a limited time only and it is gorgeous (Golden Confetti). I’ve wanted to get it but it’s sold out right now. The shade I got is Entice and it is a rich dark wine pink. This really is “high wattage” because the color is super intense. If you’re not looking for a bright pop of color then this isn’t for you. This lipstick is amazingly pigmented and lasts for a few hours which is great. One thing I love about this lipstick is that it wears away nicely too. I hate when a lipstick looks good at first, but when it wears off it just looks dry and flakey. This lipstick does not have that problem. It is super creamy and applies very silkily. When it wears out it keeps the creaminess but just wanes down in color and shine; the end result looks like a lip stain so it doesn’t look bad, even when it’s fading! I love this lipstick and plan on getting new shades in August. I've added a photo at the bottom of this post of me wearing High Wattage Lip Color in ENTICE. Happy blogging and God bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you have to say!