Our Lord made every women beautiful

She is more precious than jewels, and nothing you desire can compare with her.

Proverbs 3:15

Friday, May 13, 2011

Tweeze Me!

I went on a Sally’s run a few weeks ago to pick up some balm and hair products and I ran across these tweezers. They were all so cute, there were a dozen different designs but I liked these best. I bought them because they were cute. These tweezers are at Sally Beauty Supply for around $4 I believe. I can’t remember the name of them but they’re right by the front counter. I didn’t go home and try them out right away; I just threw them in my catch all. But when I finally did use them I was just a tiniest bit disappointed. I didn’t like the way the tips of the tweezers felt, it was actually really sharp, it felt like a metal emery board on my brows. It’s almost like the manufacturers didn’t file down the tips. I haven’t used the tweezers since so I think I’m just going to file them a little myself. I also didn’t like that they barely opened up. As you can see in the third picture, these don’t open any more than a like three centimeters. It’s a cute pair, but it’s not working for me lol. Maybe for some of you, this could work. Anyway I guess that’s what happens when you buy something just because it’s cute! Happy blogging and God bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you have to say!