Our Lord made every women beautiful

She is more precious than jewels, and nothing you desire can compare with her.

Proverbs 3:15

Monday, May 9, 2011

Drugstore Favorites!

I had some emails about the posts I've done recently. Some readers shared with me that the products in my recent posts are a little too pricey and that is completely understandable. Even for me, it is hard to fork up some cash while also paying for books, tuition, ect. So I'm going to take a break from the high end products and concentrate on products we can all afford. I'm sorry if anyone was offended.
Ok so I currently only have two drugstore favorites this month. I've been trying to limit myself lately on what I buy so this month I've only bought two things..so far :)

The first is Maybelline's Fit Me! foundation. This can be found at any drugstore but I bought mine at Target for $6.49 (wow steal!). My shade is #220 and I like this foundation because it is really light, not oily, and doesnt slide off after I've set it with powder. This is supposed to be an all natural line so there are no oils or waxes or anything like that in it. I really like that it is breathable, it looks natural but it covers up flaws. The finish is very matte so that is a plus. The only thing I didn't like was that its just in a glass container so it kind of pours out. I prefer a squeezable tube or pump. Other than that I really love it.

The next thing I bought was Revlon's Just Bitten lipstain+balm and this is available at target for $7.04, so its a really great price for the quality of the product. This is better than any other lipstain I've tried. I even like it better than Bobbi Browns lip and cheek fluid stain! The applicator is like a felt tip marker but it never dries out. The color is very pigmented and lasts a really long time. The balm is not retractable so that brought it down a star for me. Be very careful when capping the balm because many girls have just broken it off. I bought mine in the "Forbidden" shade. But I highly reccomend it!
Thats it for drugstore faves, as always happy blogging and god bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you have to say!