Our Lord made every women beautiful

She is more precious than jewels, and nothing you desire can compare with her.

Proverbs 3:15

Thursday, May 5, 2011

Falling Behind!

Hi everyone, I know there was an expected posting today; however, my dog just had surgery and he isnt doing too well. They sent him home today and he is just so lethargic I am literally sitting with him in my arms ALL day long. The doctor said no bathing, jumping, running, climbing stairs, etc for two weeks. He also cannot be around my other two dogs, his mate and their only puppy. So basicaly I am watching him 24/7 until those 14 days are over :/ He has a cone, is in pain, and just feeling like crap. He tried to stand up and fell right over again, poor thing! So Im very sorry but I'll try to get in a few postings if he takes a nap with his meds; if not, I hope you all understand. Please keep my little love and sunshine Hyphy in your prayers! Happy blogging and God bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you have to say!