Our Lord made every women beautiful

She is more precious than jewels, and nothing you desire can compare with her.

Proverbs 3:15

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

More To Come!

Thats it for todays posting, I have class in just a few short hours but I will have more up tomorrow! The next three or so postings will be Coastal Scents products because I had such a big order and I'm still not done reviewing all the stuff I bought ($115 worth) so if you're getting tired of CS I'm very sorry :/ But its most likely ending tomorrow. After that I will have a few drugstore favorites up and some hair products that I'm currently in love with :) Let me know what else you guys want to hear about: monthly favorites, wish lists items that I have my eyes on, daily makeup looks? Just send me a message or Email me and I'll have some of those ideas in new posts coming soon. Thanks for all your support, Happy blogging and God bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you have to say!