Our Lord made every women beautiful

She is more precious than jewels, and nothing you desire can compare with her.

Proverbs 3:15

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

ELF Studio Kabuki Face Brush


As I was moving my collection, I was looking through all my brushes and realized I didnt have a full sized kabuki brush. I took the chance of buying one from ELF and now I only wish I had bought an extra one for my sister! This brush is $5 and is made of synthetic Taklon bristles. This is supposed to be antibacterial, but really I dont see how that is possible. Just clean your brushes regularly to be safe and keep your complexion clear :) This brush is so soft, I was shocked because after all it is from ELF. It works great and only shedded a strand or two which is absolutely wonderful. The ferrule is metal and quite sturdy; it keeps the bristles fully packed together. This brush is nice and thick, and it is great for full coverage with face powders. For the price, I would consider this a steal :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you have to say!