Our Lord made every women beautiful

She is more precious than jewels, and nothing you desire can compare with her.

Proverbs 3:15

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

E.L.F Studio Small Brush Holder


Tired of keeping my brushes all mixed up, I bought one of ELFs brush holders, this is the small one for $5; although now I wish I had bought the larger one for $15 because they are just so chic. This little cutie is made of a plastic covered in a rubbery coating? Im not sure how to explain it, its similar to the coating on NARS blush compacts which becomes hard to clean sometimes but eh, I guess some dish soap takes care of it. This can hold quite a lot of brushes for its size. I like to keep my daily-use brushes in it for easy reach. It says Eyes Lips Face on the front; although it cant be seen in this photo. It looks cute sitting atop a desk or vanity!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you have to say!