Our Lord made every women beautiful

She is more precious than jewels, and nothing you desire can compare with her.

Proverbs 3:15

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

M.I.A.!!!!

Hey everyone! I am so sorry to be MIA lately but my boyfriend went out of the country for the week and I found it impossible to do anything but worry and miss him! However, he's home for his birhtday today and I will finally have enough peace of mind to be able to write a few reviews this week. Check out the hitlist for everything thats coming in the following weeks including products from ELF, Laura Geller, Sproos Shop and a giveaway! In other news, I have created a new blog on my personal relationship and our trip down the aisle so check that out when you get the chance. Have a wonderful week everyone and stay beautiful! God bless :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you have to say!