Our Lord made every women beautiful

She is more precious than jewels, and nothing you desire can compare with her.

Proverbs 3:15

Friday, September 30, 2011

NYC In a New York Minute Fast Dry Nail Color

I decided on this color for the upcoming weeks after that horrible gold experience! Its called Park Avenue and it is definitely a fall taupish hue. Call it wishiful thinking but I am so ready for fall! :) And to transition into the season I figured this color is a good start.
I absolutely love this polish (and several others from the same collection).
First, the price. I think I paid around $2 for this at Target.
Another thing I love is all the names for the colors. I am one of those girls that enjoys those little details and all the polishes from the New York Minute collection have cute names like Central Park, Downtown, Manhattan,  and I just think its really cute.

Mostly all the colors from this collection are fall hues: maroons, tuapes, rich plums, and several shades of navy. However, I'm pretty sure they have recently launched new shades like oranges, reds, pinks, and some blues.
This polish really does dry "in a New York minute". It applies smooth and rich in only two coats. If you're looking to stock up on new shades for this season, this collection is a perfect. You can have a dozen shades under two bucks a piece!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you have to say!